Filmmaker / Video Production Specialist
Ricardo Mendoza is a veteran storyteller specializing in video production. His work and style define the human essence of communication with both thoughtful cinematography and consideration for the on-talent camera and the audience they are speaking to. His organization, StoryMakers Production Co. has been trusted by many top small businesses, corporations, governments and non-profits and has been in business since 2004.
He is also is a working musician and educator.
Filmmaker Career highlights:
– His films EL ESCAPE DE LOS SANTOS and ASH: WEDNESDAY: CAPITULO UNUS have shown in many film festivals in the U.S. and have been distributed internationally.
– Has worked on hundreds of video projects (including TV shows, commercials, overview videos, and much more)
– Has worked with high-profile political campaigns, federal non-profits, startups, artists, large corporations and small businesses.
– BA in Communication from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
In other fields:
– Ricky is also a working musician which has produced two full-length albums and constantly tours in the US and in Mexico.
– As an instructor in the field of public speaking and storytelling, he is one of the top 10% most engaging instructors on at Udemy.com with more than 20,000 students.